Full Job Description
Sittingbourne and Milton Regis Golf Club is looking for an enthusiastic caterer to enter into a franchise agreement to provide a full catering service for our well established private members club from Sunday 1st August.
The Club has circa 800 members, a large lounge and a dining room that can be linked to serve around 120 diners for a function. Additionally, there is a substantial patio area where members, visitors and guests can enjoy a drink and eat outside.
The successful candidate(s) will:
· Be passionate about food and customer service
· Have a desire to grow their catering business
· Develop all standard menus plus bespoke menus to cater for a broad range of events from buffets, bar meals to fine dining
· Provide quality home cooked food with high standards of presentation and service that offer value for money
· Be expected to improve our catering reputation by providing new dining experiences and showing creativity in new menus
· Be customer facing with excellent organisation and communication skills and the successful applicant will be required to participate in regular catering meetings
· Have experience as a chef or similar (previous club-based or hotel role preferred but not essential)
· Supply a good team of service staff to deliver consistently high standards of service and presentation.
· Be fully conversant in latest food hygiene, H&S, COSHH and Covid regulations
· Work closely with the General Manager and Bar Manager
· The applicants should have at least 2 preferably 3 years plus experience in preparing, organising, and providing quality catering services
An understanding of golf club catering is a benefit along with the ability to provide flexibility in the hours of service and a hands-on approach with a professional style. The capability to meet our members’ expectations for quality and value for money in a friendly and convivial atmosphere is paramount.
Facilities include a well equipped kitchen suitable to cover all of the day-to-day business
This vacancy represents an excellent business opportunity for someone prepared to work hard and further develop the club’s high reputation for providing excellent cuisine.
Applications to: The General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org